The domestic and international 'pulse' of the food and beverage industry will be recorded at the Detrop-Oenos exhibition 'duo', to be organised by TIF Helexpo at Thessaloniki International Exhibition Centre from 3 to 6 March 2017.
- The first salon will focus on Olive Oil and Olives, the treasures of the Greek land and the Mediterranean diet,
- while the second will focus on Distillates and the 'stars' of Greece: ouzo and tsipouro.
- Provision of glasses and ice
- Continuous supply of clean glasses throughout the duration of the exhibition
- Participation of labels in the wine bar
- Β2B meetings with importers
Special Edition - Private Label Products
An international atmosphere
Both exhibitions were characterised by an intensely international 'atmosphere', with the number of hosted buyers increasing by 40%. Apart from the 250 hosted professionals who came from over 30 countries, there were also independent visitors who enriched the international 'menu'. In total, over 3,000 registered meetings took place between international and Greek enterprises. 91% of Hosted Buyers (international professionals invited to attend) expressed their absolute satisfaction and their intention to participate in the next event.